Welcome to the Brookline Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Brookline Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the continued success of Brookline as a thriving community in which to live, work and do business. The Chamber takes a leadership role in the business community for Growth, Advocacy, Information and Networking.
- The Chamber is committed to promoting growth in Brookline by encouraging the economic success of Brookline businesses, professions and organizations.
- The Chamber is committed to the economic prosperity and success of its members, offering a wide range of member benefits.
- The Chamber is committed to adding value to the community through advocacy with local and state governments - supporting economic vitality and promoting a healthy, competitive business environment.
- The Chamber is a non-profit organization representing the diverse interests of Brookline businesses, professions, and organizations.
- The Chamber offers a wide range of quality programs, educational lectures, events, and correspondence that offer information to and about member businesses to improve business visibility, outreach, and marketing.
- The Chamber is a central information source for consumers and businesses.
- The Chamber hosts events and programs throughout the year to promote networking and develop strategic relationships.
Brookline Chamber of Commerce ~ Open for Business
The Brookline Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-political organization, not affiliated with any other Chamber of Commerce, locally or nationally.