BROOKLINE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMITTEES
Area VPs are a critical component of the Chamber. Area VPs strive to attract new members and steward current members. They are responsible for contacting members and prospects monthly to:
- Inquire about their business needs and suggest ways that the Chamber might help.
- Encourage Members to take advantage of Chamber Membership Opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between Members and Staff.
- Inform Members and Prospects about events.
- Welcome and introduce guests at events.
Tim Kickham - VP Membership
Position Available - VP Brookline Village
Arnie Schaffer - VP, Chestnut Hill/Putterham
David Gladstone - VP Coolidge Corner
Position Available - VP St. Marys
Ryan Cooper - VP Washington Square
Program Committee Members help prepare and implement big Chamber events. Events include: Winter Celebration, Annual Golf Tournament, Breakfast at Fenway, and a Fall event. The Program Committee meets six to ten times per year. Program Committee members need not be Board Members. If you'd like to learn more about the Chamber Program Committee, please contact Debbie Good Miller at: [email protected]
Ameila Egan, Co-Chair
Nick Mallia, Co-Chair
Non Board Members:
Government Committee Members meet approximately six times per year to discuss issues that are important to the Brookline business community. After reaching a consensus, with board and when possible membership input, the committee assigns committee members to attend town meetings and advocate on behalf of the Chamber’s position. The Committee also writes letters on behalf of the Chamber to Town Government officials.
Rotating member of the Town of Brookline Economic Development Division
The Finance Committee meets four to six times per year to discuss Chamber Finances
- Part-time Job Opening: Communications & Operations Manager June 27, 2018
- You’re invited to our 12th Annual Golf Tournament & Patio Party! June 25, 2017
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants February 22, 2017
- The Chamber Welcomed Travelers at JetBlue, Logan, Terminal C December 27, 2016