BROOKLINE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMITTEES
The Ambassador Committee is a critical component of the Chamber. Committee Members strive to attract new members and steward current members. They are responsible for contacting members and prospects monthly to:
- Inquire about their business needs.
- Suggest ways that the Chamber might meet those needs.
- Act as a liaison between Members and Staff.
- Inform Members and Prospects about events.
- Welcome and introduce guests at events.
- Distribute Chamber Directories.
- Encourage Members to offer Member to Member Benefits
Committee Members schedule in-person visits with business owners when possible, at least two per month. Ambassadors participate in a monthly conference call.
If you'd like to learn more about the Chamber Ambassador Program, please contact Debbie Good Miller at: [email protected]
Program Committee Members plan, and implement four Chamber events. Events include: Winter Celebration, Annual Golf Tournament, Breakfast at Fenway, and Fall event. The Program Committee meets approximately once a month and as often as weekly close to event dates. Programming Committee members need not be Board Members. If you'd like to learn more about the Chamber Program Committee, please contact Debbie Good Miller at: [email protected]
Co-Chairs: Ameila Egan & Craig Harsfield
Program Committee Members: Lisa Berger, Debby Chui, Lisa Clark, Nick Mallia, Chiquita Rice, Morry Sapoznik, Danielle Schlesinger, Lisa Wisel; Alyssa Bickoff.
Government Committee Members discuss issues that are important to the Brookline business community. After reaching a consensus, with board and when possible membership input, the committee assigns committee members to attend town meetings and advocate on behalf of the Chamber’s position. The Committee also writes letters on behalf of the Chamber to Town Government officials.
Chair: Meredith Mooney
Government Committee Members: Chobee Hoy, Dick Leary, Roger Lipson; and a rotating member of the Town of Brookline Economic Development Division
- Become more productive & resilient. Attend “Mindfulness at Work,” 4/26/18. August 25, 2017
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants February 22, 2017
- The Chamber Welcomed Travelers at JetBlue, Logan, Terminal C December 27, 2016
- Meet Me at Fenway! December 27, 2016