Parking & Transportation
For up to date parking information, visit http://brooklinema.gov/149/Parking
Unless posted otherwise, no driver may park a vehicle on the same street in Brookline between the hours of 6 a.m. of one day and 1 a.m. of the following day for a period of time longer than 2 hours with the exception of Sundays and public holidays.
No driver may park on any street in Brookline, or in any town-owned off-street parking facility, for a period longer than 1 hour between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on any day of the week unless allowed by the Transportation Board.
Map of Parking Meters and Parking Lots
For complete information about meters, lots, overnight parking and more, visit: http://www.brooklinema.gov/147/Parking-Meters
For questions about Traffic Tickets, call: 617-730-2230
For questions about Overnight Parking, call: 617-730-2177
Highways Servicing Areas: State Route 9 (East-West)
via MBTA: MBTA runs Green Line service along Beacon Street (C Line), Commonwealth Avenue (B Line) and Riverside (D Line) as well as bus service throughout the town (including the 66 line) www.mbta.com
• Brookline Elderbus service available to senior citizens. Elderbus hotline: 617-730-2778
• ElderVan available 617-730-2750
• Brookline Council on Aging 617-730-2777
- Route 42 experiencing minor delays
- Route 93 experiencing minor delays due to traffic
- Worcester Train 532 (8:30 pm inbound) is operating 5-15 minutes late between Worcester and S. Station due to earlier police activity.
- Route 86 experiencing minor delays due to traffic
- Beginning on Monday, May 1, 2017, access to the east entrance of North Station will be through a covered walkway. Legends way will be closed to pedestrian access.