Parking & Transportation
For up to date parking information, visit http://brooklinema.gov/149/Parking
Unless posted otherwise, no driver may park a vehicle on the same street in Brookline between the hours of 6 a.m. of one day and 1 a.m. of the following day for a period of time longer than 2 hours with the exception of Sundays and public holidays.
No driver may park on any street in Brookline, or in any town-owned off-street parking facility, for a period longer than 1 hour between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on any day of the week unless allowed by the Transportation Board.
Map of Parking Meters and Parking Lots
For complete information about meters, lots, overnight parking and more, visit: http://www.brooklinema.gov/147/Parking-Meters
For questions about Traffic Tickets, call: 617-730-2230
For questions about Overnight Parking, call: 617-730-2177
Highways Servicing Areas: State Route 9 (East-West)
via MBTA: MBTA runs Green Line service along Beacon Street (C Line), Commonwealth Avenue (B Line) and Riverside (D Line) as well as bus service throughout the town (including the 66 line) www.mbta.com
• Brookline Elderbus service available to senior citizens. Elderbus hotline: 617-730-2778
• ElderVan available 617-730-2750
• Brookline Council on Aging 617-730-2777
- Escalator 113 DOWNTOWN XING - Northbound Platform to Hawley Street unavailable due to maintenance
- Shuttle buses will replace Blue Line service between Bowdoin and Airport Stations this weekend (February 25 & 26) due to track work.
- The South Station Concourse Elevator, which operates to/from the Commuter Rail and Red Line/Silver Line levels, will be out of service through Monday, March 27, due to modernization
- Blue Line service will be suspended between Bowdoin and State Street Stations this weekend, March 4 - 5, due to necessary station maintenance.
- All Orange Line train service will board on the southbound platform at Forest Hills beginning Saturday, March 25, through June 2017, due to the Casey Overpass Project.