Welcome to the Brookline Chamber of Commerce
Message from the Chamber
Whether you’re a business owner, resident, or passing through, you can’t help feeling Brookline’s vibrant vibe. A trip to the bank or bookstore is anything but average. Exotic smells waft from nearby restaurants. Pedestrians speak in a variety of languages. Signs posted in storefronts display upcoming community events. People of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and interests like Brookline. Though community stakeholders aren’t short of opinions, all work together. And because of the diversity of ideas, our community remains strong. Comprised of seven unique and diverse business areas (Brookline Village, Chestnut Hill, Coolidge Corner, JFK Crossing, Putterham Circle, St Mary’s and Washington Square), Brookline is a place where you can get just about anything you need.
Brookline is a choice place to shop, dine, catch a movie, browse a bookstore, go for a run, practice yoga, play golf, get a massage, see a doctor, and accomplish whatever else might be on your to-do list. Brookline is favorite destination due to the exemplary collaboration between the Town, Business Community and Non-Profit Organizations. The Brookline Chamber is proud to serve as a resource for the Brookline business community and community at large.
Debbie Good Miller
Brookline Chamber of Commerce
The Mission of the Brookline Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the continued success of Brookline as a thriving community in which to live, work and do business. The Chamber takes a leadership role in the business community for Growth, Advocacy, Information, and Networking.
- The Chamber is committed to promoting growth in Brookline by encouraging the economic success of Brookline businesses.
- The Chamber is committed to the economic prosperity of its members by offering a wide range of member benefits.
- The Chamber is committed to adding value to the community through advocacy with local and state governments – supporting economic vitality and promoting a healthy, competitive business environment.
- The Chamber is a non-profit organization representing the diverse interests of Brookline businesses, professions, and organizations.
- The Chamber offers a wide range of quality programs, educational lectures, events, and correspondence that offer information to and about member businesses to improve business visibility, outreach, and marketing.
- The Chamber is a central information source for consumers and businesses.
- The Chamber hosts events and programs throughout the year to promote networking and develop strategic relationships.
The Chamber is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. The Chamber is a non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian membership organization not affiliated with any other Chamber, locally or nationally. Membership is open to any individual, or any firm, association, corporation, or other business or professional organization interested in the promotion of the Chamber and/or the well-being of Brookline in accordance with the rules and regulations and active payment of annual dues. Our Board of Directors meets with staff on the third Thursday of every month. These meetings are open to the public.