Annual Membership begins on the Join Date and runs for twelve months. Fees vary based on business size.
Non-Profit Organizations: $275.00
Small Business - Less than 6 full-time employees: $300.00
Medium-Sized Business - 6 to 25 full-time employees: $425.00
Large-Sized Business - over 25 full-time employees: $725.00
Corporations- banks, financial lending institutions and large corporations: $1,200.00
FREE Listing in our Directory
Click here to join, or call our office at 617-739-1330 to join by phone with a credit card.
We want you to have the best possible experience as a Brookline Chamber of Commerce Member. We like to say, “a Chamber Membership is like a Gym Membership. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.” So, here are a few options for what you can do now as a Chamber Member:
- Set up your Chamber Member login and profile so that your business is included in our online Business Directory.
- Submit your announcements in the monthly Business Blast e-newsletter. Get your news out to our community of subscribers. The Business Blast is sent on the first Friday of every month, so reach out to Klara at email@example.com with an image and text by 5 PM on the Wednesday before to get your message included.
- Present a 5 minute introduction of you and your business with 5 minutes of Q.&A at a future Chamber Monthly Board Meeting (virtual until further notice). Sign up for your month by contacting: Debbie@BrooklineChamber.com
- Explore Annual Sponsorship or sponsor an event. Contact: Debbie@BrooklineChamber.com
Your voice needs to be heard. Get social in Brookline!
Inform others about your business. What sets it apart? Why should the community be enthusiastic about your business? Spread the word through your Chamber Membership:
- Follow the Chamber on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and we will follow you back.
- Tag the Chamber in your posts and we will like them.
- Be our Chamber Member of the Week! Chamber Member of the Week is an initiative to shine a light on local businesses on social media with photos and a write up of your choice. Here's an example of a past Chamber Member of the Week feature. Just fill out this form with some images and answer a few brief questions: LINK
Would you like to build relationships in the community? If so, here’s how:
- Attend a Chamber Event (virtual until further notice) to get to know your fellow Chamber members.
- Post a Chamber Member to Member Benefit by using your Member login.
Questions? Send a message or call. Let us know how we can best support you.
Debbie Good Miller Klara Kaufman
Executive Director Communications and Operations Manager